New service for exisitng system

My alarm will not arm and I can connect to my wireless cameras. need help

Can you describe in more detail what you are doing to try to arm it and when/how it’s failing to arm? Are there any error messages?

Is this a system you had working before or are you programming the sensors in from scratch. It looks like all your sensors, doors and motion detectors, are programmed as panic zones. Doors should be entry delay and motion detectors should be interior follower.

I am able to ping your Alarm.com cameras. Can you describe what’s happening when you try to connect to them?

It looks like all your sensors, doors and motion detectors, are programmed as panic zones. Doors should be entry delay and motion detectors should be interior follower.

For those who need installation assistance/programming, testing, ‘how to’ walkthroughs, etc., see:
http://www.2gigforum.com/forums/9-Installation-and-Troubleshooting

Dependent on what sort of sensors you have, we may have videos that are helpful as well. For example we have videos showing how to program 2GIG motion detectors, thin door/window sensors and secondary touch screens on their product pages (towards the bottom).