New "Programmed" Panel

Sure. Send an email to customerservice@suretyDIY.com with your next order number, noting that you would also like the power supply for the RE120 and we can add it on our side. I’ll ask that the product be added to the website as well for separate purchase.

I appreciate all of the responses :slight_smile:

Will you be adding a power adapter for separate purchase on the site?

or

Could you please direct me where to buy on Amazon or other retailer?

I would like to order the correct one :slight_smile:

I can put in a request for our team to add it. I believe they’re planning some additions over the holiday weekend. I’ll see what I can do.

Just wanted to comment on wdl386’s original issue of the pre-programmed sensors not functioning out of the box. It seems that it may be something more than an isolated incident after receiving my QOLSYS panel and garage tilt sensor this past week. Fortunately, it was only a single sensor that I was adding to my already existing army of GE sensors, but in order to get it to function it needed to be reprogrammed in the QOLSYS panel.
I have a few other comments/suggestions that I will put in another post sometime, but for now, I will say I’m quite happy I’ve made the switch to QOLSYS and SuretyDIY.

Same here. I received my Qolsys system yesterday. None of the 12 sensors that were pre-programmed would work. I had to delete all sensors and start from scratch. Once that was done, all sensors except the motions worked just fine. The issue with the motions is a separate one. I also had the phantom “garage door open” notification go off about 3 times today. It hasn’t happened in a few hours and I hope that is the end of that.

I’ll send an email for support on my 2 RE110P+ motion sensors. They don’t notice motion until you’re 1 foot in front of them. The instructions say they will function at up to 44’. I’m definitely not seeing that!!

Steve

I should also add that when I first powered up my Qolsys panel, I did as the directions said I should do. I did a software update. It was a very small patch. Maybe this had something to do with locking up all the previously installed/tested sensors? I saw another thread where someone else had the same problem…

Hm. I apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve checked and all of our programming and order processes were followed for the equipment in question. I’m going to attempt to duplicate the problem in our office on Monday and also get Qolsys involved to see if we can determine the exact cause. There is some good information here that I think will be helpful in finding and eliminating this issue.

Note I had the same problem - have to repair everything on an new Qolsys system