New lower pricing for service with Surety

You may have noticed that pricing for some of our monthly plans has decreased, building upon many improvements we have made and coinciding with additional steps that we are taking to improve how we connect you to everyone and everything you need. Our team remains unchanged and committed to continuously improving how we support you.

So what does this mean for you?

For many clients, these updates mean monthly costs have decreased. These updates can be seen under your Surety account details online and will be reflected on your next invoice.

May we take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support. Surety would not be the company we are today without you. We look forward to continuing to deliver unparalleled support and we appreciate your continued confidence in us.

Warm Regards,
Your friends at Surety

7 Likes

You guys are definitely a breath of fresh air in comparison to the other home security companies out there.

I will be signing up several of my friends and relatives very soon.

Thanks for being one of the very few companies out there to actually decrease your pricing in this day and age where everything has been going up.

4 Likes

Thanks! We love feedback, positive or negative. I appreciate you taking the time to write that.

If you’re signing up others make sure to use our referral program. We’re trying to formalize it more but for now just have them let us know you referred them when they sign up.

No problem.

It’s weird, but I actually feel like I am getting value for my money. I wish the cable and cell phone companies could figure out the same formula.

5 Likes

This price decrease actually prevented me from spending money on a ring system this past Black Friday! Amazon already has all my data anyways so data mining from ring didn’t bother me and their price was hard to beat.

Thanks for lowering the price ever so slightly! Now I’m ordering a few cameras to add to my system so you all will end up getting about the same monthly

3 Likes

Thank you for sticking around! We’ll always do our best to keep prices low.

The new lower pricing is what “pushed me over the edge” and prompted me to order a new communicator and service with Surety.

Had I known about the amazing customer service and professionalism of Surety, I would have done it much sooner than I did; at (almost) any price.

Kudos to the team at Surety!

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for saying so. The best way to thank us is to tell your friends about us. :wink: