New Customer

Hi,

I just placed an order but the 6 months of free service did not show up on my order. I purchased the Honeywell Legacy version of the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+. Here is the link I purchased from: https://suretyhome.com/product/qolsys-iq-panel-2-qs9201-1208-840-345-compatible/

I just wanted to make sure I did not miss anything.

Thank you!

The free trial of service can be extended along with purchase of the 345MHZ Legacy radio IQ Panel 2+, you would just need to purchase service as well through our website. The 6 month credit would be later applied to your service plan.

To best accomplish this and enter your desired pre-programming info, service should be ordered in the same order as your panel. For ease of processing, it may be best to have us void your current order and you can then re-order, including service here.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you think it’s best to void the order and then repurchase that is fine with me. How long do I need to wait before I can reorder the system with the monitoring service attached?

You can re-order at any time. I have had customer service go ahead and void the prior purchase for you!

Thank you so much!!