New account subscription start time

Hi, I emailed support a few times before ordering a new panel, I was told that the subscription would not begin untill I activate on alarm.com. I still have some time left on another companies contract.

After ordering the panel, it says the subscription started the day I ordered, and I will be auto billed 30 days from then for the next month. What’s the situation here? I would have waited on the order of I knew this was how it works.

Also the email response times before I purchased we’re an hour or two, since I purchased there’s been no responses for a couple days…

I was told that the subscription would not begin untill I activate on alarm.com

That is correct. Service doesnt start until you create your Alarm.com account. This is done via the System Manager feature in your Surety account.

The system automatically sets a date based on the initial purhcase time, this date has been pushed out to avoid any confusion.

Also the email response times before I purchased we’re an hour or two, since I purchased there’s been no responses for a couple days…

There is no technical or customer service on weekends. Questions are answered during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.