Need more versatile services

When can we expect to see other service partners like wink, Honeywell, Insteon and others? Thanks

New service features and partners are added frequently. Legrand Audio was in fact just added as a supported feature this week.

Alarm.com is first and foremost a security platform and only select services will be brought under the ADC umbrella.

What Honeywell services are you referring to? As Honeywell Total Connect is an ADC competitor, I would not expect to see them incorporated.

Wink is a hub which can already be integrated in local ways via Z-wave secondary controller learning. Wink cannot be controlled through ADC, it would just be creating a parallel network of Z-wave devices. For more info see here.

Insteon is a different home automation protocol. The home automation devices compatible would be determined by your Alarm panel. All alarm panels compatible with the service use Z-wave as the wireless automation protocol. Insteon devices are not compatible.

Hmm. Not good as I have tons of Insteon in my house after I dumped Crestron. Would be so nice if everyone could have one protocol.lol kinda onifv cameras.

Will look into the wink stuff also. We bought a little of that when it came out and then it appeared Insteon was a more complete system. So many variables to consider.

Isn’t Legrand an audio controller?

Isn’t Legrand an audio controller?

Yes, Legrand is an Audio system now integrated with ADC. For information on that new service see this thread.