Need intergration myQ garage

I need my myQ door controller enabled

It looks like you have MyQ features enabled on your plan. To get started with linking your MyQ devices, login to the Alarm.com website and navigate to Settings > Manage Devices > Add Device.

This must be done on the website at this time. MyQ setup does not display in the app.

I only see Alladin and ohdeverywhere

That is all that will display in the app.

Please be sure to use the Alarm.com website, not the app. If you are not seeing it in the website, would you mind sharing a screenshot of that page?

It is now listing lift master myQ control panel, lift master myQ internet gateway, lift master garage hub and myQ WiFi garage opener. Which do I use? It also says serial number and I am using the one in my myQ app and it doesn’t work

The choice depends on the type of MyQ device you are trying to link. What model of MyQ controller are you using?

I am using the one in my myQ app and it doesn’t work

A couple things, the MyQ Serial Number required is on a label on the gateway, which may be a separate device or on the overhead unit, depending on the model. If your overhead controller connects to wifi itself, it will be there.

The devices can only be registered through either MyQ app or in Alarm.com. They would need to be deleted from MyQ in order to add them through Alarm.com

I try to delete them in the app and it says it’s permanate liked

Here is a link to Chamberlain support detailing how to remove the devices from the MyQ app.

Able to delete them, which one of the list would I pick now to enter serial number because none of them are working

Now it says internal server error everytime I try to add serial number on all those listed devices

You would want to select the unit in the Alarm.com website that matches the unit in use.

If you just removed the gateway from the native myQ app, you may need to wait a few minutes before attempting to pair with Alarm.com.

You will want to activate the wall button of the related garage controller 3 times in a row to help the syncing process then pair the gateway to Alarm.com

You can find additional instructions and guides for a variety of myQ devices below:

Now it keeps saying make sure the solid green light is on, which it is.

Im showing that the gateway/door is connected. Are you able to control that remotely via Alamr.com?

I have two garage doors. I am trying to add the second door using the same directions and it won’t connect. I am using the serial off the overhead unit

Please follow up here regarding this issue:

https://support.suretyhome.com/t/how-to-add-second-garage-opener/30119/5