MyQ garage integration

I just change both of my garage openers to MYQ enabled openers. I had add them to my alarm.com through add devices. Everything seems to be ok on the browser and app, both garage doors shows and work fine.

My IQ2 panel like shows both garage doors but when I attempt to open them from the panel it will not open it will just spin like is trying. I can go to the app and thay will open right away. - I Already reboot the panel multiple times, Any Ideas.

Also it looks like when connected to myq app or alarm.com you can’t have them both. You have to delete one. That kind a stink because MYQ app give you very nice diagnostic feedback, like my battery life, fault codes, number of remotes program or keypads and other nice info. Alarm.com does not do communicate any of those.

@tyler @jwcsurety

Anybody?

Your panel shows as having a disabled trouble condition for garage control. This means that a condition at the door or panel caused a number of repeated failures which locked the device out of controlling the door, for safety.

Operate the doors locally from the wall button 2 or 3 times each, (let them fully open and close) wait 5 minutes, then let us know and we will check if that condition is resolved.

Also it looks like when connected to myq app or alarm.com you can’t have them both.

Correct, you must register in ADC or in MyQ, not both. This is a result of how the MyQ API is designed as far as I am aware.

Great, thank you. I will do this once I get home.

Also I been playing with myQ app when I was already connected to alarm.com. Looks like when you attempt to connect you will get a message stating that this unit already belongs to alarm.com and it tells you to please log in to the app using your alarm.com credentials. I can’t because my log in name is not an email and myQ only accept emails as user name.

@jwcsurety

I did what you ask and attempt to operate from the panel - no go. I can operate from the app and the browser alarm.com page.

@jwcsurety or @tyler

Do we have any suggestion on how this will get fix. Thanks

Looking at the dates for the equipment and the trouble conditions, the Disabled condition triggered by the safety override is actually a lingering status from the previous Z-wave garage devices.

I’ve sent a couple commands but that status hasn’t cleared. One thing we could try is to delete the Garage add-on and re-enable, then you could relearn the MyQ devices. That should get rid of any status related to prior garage devices.

Would you like to try that?

@jwcsurety
Yes let’s do that. I will have to add serial numbers through add devices again, correct?

Also when that are already in my device list there is option of manage devices when I click on the garage door. Shows that it’s link and then button on the bottom “manage” when you click on it it just goes back to device list. Should I be able to manage device like delete and other options?

Also what is bazaar that when I’m on the door screen on iq2 and I manually open the door it will actually change status on the panel but it will not operate them. Wired.

Alright the devices were removed and service plan add-on was deleted and re-added.

Go ahead and learn those in again. Yes, you’ll need to add the serial numbers.

Please wait about 10 minutes after the devices load on the panel before testing.

Also when that are already in my device list there is option of manage devices when I click on the garage door. Shows that it’s link and then button on the bottom “manage” when you click on it it just goes back to device list. Should I be able to manage device like delete and other options?

The button at the bottom you are referencing is labeled “Manage Devices” which is a link back to the Manage Devices page (the device list).

There is a new firmware version for the IQ Panel 2, it references a fix for a potential issue with Liftmaster control, may be related.

@jwcsurety

Everything is working now, Thank you