MyQ and Keyfob

Keyfob signal –> 2gig system via RF/zwave –> Alarm.com –> existing API –> MyQ/Liftmaster network –> Liftmaster opener via wifi/MyQ

Ah, I see thank you for clarifying. Apologies for any misunderstanding. We are happy to pass along all feedback! I think there are a couple hurdles in this case:

Chiefly the opening and closing of garage doors via a remote cloud source is a regulated issue. Automating the door based on sensor activity is not permitted as far as I am aware. There are safety regulations dictating how the signal source and receiver function.

An immediate limitation is that the 2GIG Keyfob fourth button is not a monitored device and does not relay status to ADC from the panel. The panel only uses it locally for activation of the Open Collector output, or it can be used with the GDR1-345. I don’t think ADC would currently have data from it to act upon without software development changes from 2GIG.

You can rig the open collector to trip a wired sensor zone in the panel (which is an easy way to rig the keyfob 4th button to activate a lighting automation rule) but this cannot automate garage doors.