Multiple malfunctions simultaneously

Looks like most, if not all, sensors went into malfunction at the same time. Any idea what happened? Some have come back on time but many did not.

Currently there are no sensors reporting malfunction in ADC, are they reporting malfunction at the panel?

Are these wired sensors connected to a hardwired to wireless translator, or are they wireless sensors?

I power cycled the panel and that seamed to resolve the issues but you’ll see the malfunctions in the panel history. Wondering if there is any way to determine what happened.

Are these wired sensors connected to a hardwired to wireless translator, or are they wireless sensors?

There are a handful of potential causes on an IQ Panel 2, but it looks like these would be PowerG, so it eliminates the most obvious.

Based on trouble condition history though it looks like it wasn’t all sensors, but it looks like all or most PowerG motion detectors, glass breaks, and sirens went into malfunction. This makes me think a software or interference issue is the cause.

I would update to the latest firmware:

Ok will do. Interestingly, and perhaps related(?), our router stopped broadcasting the 5ghz and required a reboot.

Malfunction indicates that the device reporting the issue is unable to communicate with the panel. The sensor does not communicate via Wi-Fi so router status is unrelated.