Multi Unit Business

I operate multiple businesses, some of which currently have alarm.com equipment. I am interested in switching providers and installing alarm.com equipment in all my locations. I see from other topics here, you do service businesses as well, I am just curious if there are any limitations to using this vs a provider that advertises as being for business. Since its the same equipment, would there be any difference at all? I only have basic entry and motion detectors on my setups.

The stores where I would be installing new equipment are currently on a landline system that I want to move away from. A couple of these properties are very large though, so is what the effective range of your sensors and is there a signal repeater if the signal cannot reach the base station?

Welcome to Surety As far the system id recommend switching to qolsys and using powerg sensors and also install some indoor cameras

Happy to assist!

I operate multiple businesses, some of which currently have alarm.com equipment.

Alarm.com compatible equipment can typically be reused. Do you know what type of alarm panel you have that is Alarm.com compatible? It would need a 4G LTE module in order to used with a new Alarm.com account due to the impending 3G sunset.

Each service location would need its own panel and Alarm.com account. Each account would be purchased through Surety separately but can be linked to the same Surety account during the purchase process.

The Surety account will allow for control of all billing aspects and allow for changes at the service package level. The Alarm.com accounts allow for control of the alarm system via back end software.

I am just curious if there are any limitations to using this vs a provider that advertises as being for business. Since its the same equipment, would there be any difference at all?

You can find all of the features our service plans cover here. Based on your description of needs, we would be able to provide service. We do not currently offer the Alarm.com Commercial Service Package , which allows for integration of access control devices and enterprise location management tools.

The stores where I would be installing new equipment are currently on a landline system that I want to move away from.

All Alarm.com compatible panels use cellular as their primary means of communication. Some, like the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+, allow for communication concurrently via broadband.

A couple of these properties are very large though, so is what the effective range of your sensors and is there a signal repeater if the signal cannot reach the base station?

Signal repeaters can be integrated with a wide variety of panels.

We recommend the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ as it can come with a variety of radios that work with different types of wireless sensors (2GIG, Qolsys, DSC).

They are also compatible with PowerG sensors which offer enhanced encryption and increased sensor communication range.

The GE/Qolsys 319.5MHz compatible version can be found here, but we do offer the 2GIG/345MHz and DSC/433MHz versions upon request.