The original sensor in position 1 (let’s call it sensor A) exhibits this same problem when enrolled in position 17. The replacement sensor you ordered (let’s call it sensor B) exhibits the same problem in position 1. Sensor A works fine in position 2 but not in positions 1 or 17. Is that all correct?
Does the original sensor in position 2 (let’s call it sensor C) work if you enroll it into positions 1 or 17?
If we had to summarize the behavior, can we say that any sensor works fine in positions 2-16 but no sensor will work in position 1 or position 17? If so, that’s really weird. I don’t think the problem is with the sensors either, just trying to find a pattern that make sense. So far it’s not making sense. Do sensors work in higher positions (18 and up)?
I backed up your settings at 8:09am EST this morning. If you’re ready to do the factory default, do this:
- Disconnect wall power and battery from the panel.
- Disconnect the cellular module antenna wire from the cellular module to prevent it from communicating with Alarm.com and doing an auto-backup while we do this. If you have an external antenna, make sure not to let it fall down into the wall!
- Hold down the home and panic buttons at the same time and connect wall power to the panel while keeping those buttons held down. Let it do it's thing for 15 seconds or so and then power down again.
- Power up (with the cellular antenna still disconnected) and verify that it's been factory defaulted. All the programmed sensors should have been erased.
- Disconnect power and reconnect the cellular antenna. Don't power it back up yet though.
- Post here to let me know. I'll initiate a restore from backup and then I'll post to let you know.
- Plug the battery back in. Connect wall power to your panel again and wait for an hour while Alarm.com restores the old settings.