Loss of supervisions

I have a door sensor for which I have a notification that there is a loss of supervision BUT when I open that door the system announces that the door is open. Confused. Please advise

Happy to assist! Currently there are no RF sensors reporting a Loss of Supervision or Malfunction at this time.

What was the name/sensor ID for the sensor that was reporting this issue and do you recall when the issue started?

It’s named ‘garage to patio’ and it’s gone on a couple of weeks

You have two separate devices labelled Garage to Patio one is a door contact, the other is a Z-Wave Light.

The Door contact is not reporting any errors at this time but the Z-Wave Light is currently in malfunction.

You will want to delete it from programming, then re-add it and run a Z-wave network rediscovery to resolve. Steps found below.

If the device is no longer present and communicating, we can send remote commands to remove it as well, just let us know.

Thank you!

Yes. It does not exist. Please remove! Thanks

Happy to! Commands have been sent at this time to remove the device. Please allow about 10 minutes for commands to take effect.

You may need to log out of ADC then back in to see this reflected in your account.