Kwikset 910 lock Learn In Trouble

I received my new panel and got all of my sensors learned in. However, I am having trouble getting my z-wave deadbolt (Kwikset 910 model) to add to the Go Control panel. It was previously paired with my Vivint panel, which may be causing the problem, but I have tried removing all z-wave devices using the new panel and doing a master reset on the deadbolt itself. I still cannot get it to add. Can you provide any suggestions that I could try when I get home this evening? On my alarm.com account I get the below message on the emPower tab. Does emPower need to be turned on, or activated, on the backend by you?

“Your service plan includes Lock Automation, but it doesn’t look like you have any lock devices. Please Contact Us for assistance.”

Also, is there a step by step guide for adding the MyQ garage door openers to my alarm.com account?

The step-by-step guide for adding MyQ Garage device is built into the addition process on Alarm.com. Here is a video on how to get started.

Where is your lock in relation to your alarm panel when attempting to learn it in? Your panel and lock must be within a few feet of one another for the pairing process.

This page discusses Zwave installation in detail.

“Your service plan includes Lock Automation, but it doesn’t look like you have any lock devices. Please Contact Us for assistance.”

You do currently have access to lock automation via Gold Interactive service. This message just means that ADC does not currently see any locks associated with your account.