Kudos to Central Station!

Just wanted to give a shout-out and huge thank you to the monitoring team and didn’t know how other than to post it here. Just switched to Surety and already super impressed. At 12:55am today while I was at work working late I got a notification from alarm.com that my alarm had a motion alarm. In the time it took me to take my phone out of my pocket and read the push, the central station was already calling me(that’s super impressive). Because I wasn’t at home I requested dispatch. Talked to my local PD and found out it was less than a minute after I hung up that they were called and had dispatched officers who arrived in under five minutes from the time the signal was received by the CS. This is an AMAZING response time by Surety and so happy to have you guys protecting my home since this is my first time living alone. Luckily it was a false alarm (still not sure what caused it) but I am now VERY confident in Surety and AvantGuard (the CS) to protect me and my home and will be a Surety customer for quite a long time to come. Thank you guys and gals and keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out! I’ll forward this to the monitoring team for you.

I’m not surprised :slight_smile: but we’re always thrilled to hear feedback like this.

1 Like