Issues with Alarm.com iOS mobile app

If you create a second login for your account using Manage Logins under the Profile tab on the Alarm.com website, does this new login have the same issue when using the app?

I created a second login (tulio24) and as part of the creation I agreed to the terms. When I tried using this second login on my iPhone I get the same annoying message when I try to login (Agree to Legal Terms. OK) It wont’t let me login.

I am a software developer and I find it amazing that ADC has never seen this bug in QA. I surely can’t be the first user to experience this bug?

I am a software developer and I find it amazing that ADC has never seen this bug in QA. I surely can’t be the first user to experience this bug?

We’ve not seen this before, and ADC support did not indicate it was known at all.

The fact that it hit a second login is interesting and I don’t think was expected.

So that we can send this to Alarm.com’s team to better address we would like to request you create a new login with read-only access. Please verify the same issue occurs and if you would be ok with it, Alarm.com is requesting the credentials for a read-only account so they can view and track what is going on.

If you are alright doing so please submit the credentials via our encrypted secure message tool.

The same issue occurs with the read only account on iphone and ipad. I sent the read only username and password via your secure form.

Thank you, we will work with ADC and follow up here.

Any updates on this?

We have not heard yet, but I will follow up with Alarm.com today.

However, one thing I want to confirm: are you still seeing the login issue on the read-only login created?

I am not currently seeing it myself. Login works fine with no legal terms prompt. (at least on an Android device)

I’m actually hearing word from Alarm.com that they have discovered and resolved the issue. Can you confirm that you no longer see this error when logging in on your primary account? If so you can go ahead and delete the read-only account which was created.

It works now. Thank you!