Issue with IQ Panel 2 Images

The “Post Disarm" image I received after disarming the panel this morning appears to have been taken some time ago, not this morning. The images that are coming up, supposedly for disarming images are many months old and not current. How did this happen and how can I trust the image that is attached to these emails?

Happy to assist! This is certainly strange behavior.

When was the last time the image was correct? Has it ever been correct since seeing the issue occur? Have you attempted powering down the panel? You can do this locally from Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Power Down) leave it powered down for a few minutes then power it back up. Arm then disarm the panel and see if the correct image gets sent. Any Change?

Once thing to check would be the Wi-Fi. As uploads can only occur over Wi-Fi, if you are having Wi-Fi issues at the time of an upload, its possible to see errors occur but I have not seen this issue specifically. When testing the wifi at the panel, what are the results? (Settings -> Advanced Settings -> System Tests -> Wi-Fi Test)

You will want to ensure that your panel is running the most recent firmware version, 2.3.2. Records indicate that your panel is at 2.3.0. To upgrade:

1- Swipe down from the top of the screen and touch “Settings"
2- Touch “Advanced Settings”
3- Enter a valid installer code
4- Touch “Upgrade Software”
5 -Touch “Patch Tag” and enter the patch iqpanel2.3.2 then touch OK
6- Touch “Upgrade Using Network” (panel must be connected to Wi-Fi). Update will download and install
7- Once complete touch “OK” to reboot the panel. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCREEN. The update process will
take approximately 5 minutes. After the panel reboots the home screen will appear and the LED will turn green.

Im going to reach out to Alarm.com to see if there are any issues they can see that I cant regarding the images being sent, etc. I will follow up here with more information.

Commands have been sent to resync the connection between ADC and your panel. Are you able to test and if so any change?

Once other thing, as you stated, the Disarm Images you are receiving are old but are the images that should be taken at the time of new panel disarm showing up at the panel locally?

>>>>>Happy to assist! This is certainly strange behavior.
Too bad, I was hoping you’d seen this problem millions of times before :slight_smile:

>>>>>When was the last time the image was correct?
I can be certain that the problem has been continuous since yesterday morning, May 1st at the 7:29am disarm image. The disarm image from the night before 7:02pm on April 30 may be correct since it is the usual person. Since yesterday morning there have been 3 disarms and all have old images from months ago.

Has it ever been correct since seeing the issue occur?
None have been correct since it started.

Have you attempted powering down the panel?
No.

You can do this locally from Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Power Down) leave it powered down for a few minutes then power it back up.
I will try this and let you know. Unfortunately, I’m on a business trip till Monday so will have to do then.

Arm then disarm the panel and see if the correct image gets sent. Any Change?
I will let you know.

Once thing to check would be the Wi-Fi. As uploads can only occur over Wi-Fi, if you are having Wi-Fi issues at the time of an upload, its possible to see errors occur but I have not seen this issue specifically. When testing the wifi at the panel, what are the results? (Settings -> Advanced Settings -> System Tests -> Wi-Fi Test)
WiFi had problems several weeks ago but they were resolved and the system had been working since those were resolved. Haven’t had any known WiFi problems since yesterday morning.

You will want to ensure that your panel is running the most recent firmware version, 2.3.2. Records indicate that your panel is at 2.3.0.
I’ll upgrade the panel on Monday.

Im going to reach out to Alarm.com to see if there are any issues they can see that I cant regarding the images being sent, etc. I will follow up here with more information.
Thank you very much!