Iq4 panel availability

Do you guys already have IQ4 with 345 on verizon? Looking for panel only for existing customer. Please let me know how much. and if RF sensors can be transfer from iq2 to iq4 without reading them all.

Thank you

The 345Mhz version of the IQ Panel 4 is not available yet. I believe Qolsys was shipping pre-orders soon, but I would expect general availability in Q1 2022. That’s more a guess though, I do not have exact ETA.

I cannot confirm price yet, probably similar to the 2+.

Sensors can be restored if you have the same prior RF IQ Panel 2+ system. However there are limitations:

The IQ Panel 2+ must be on 2.6.0+ firmware. The process backs up and restores only the sensor IDs and sensor groups during a panel swap. Panel programming settings, user codes, Z-wave devices, and specific sensor programming, such as advanced sensor settings, are not restored. After a panel swap, all PowerG devices must be individually tampered and sensor names must be manually entered on the IQ Panel 4.

Thank you, can you do me a favor and look on my account on your end. My panel was freezing last night I had to disconnect battery and reboot. When it finally got back on with battery connected it shows that battery is missing on my alarm.com app. My panel shows battery connected and fully charged.

Please see picture.

I can dismiss that trouble for you, but if the panel reports it again it will pop up again on your app and website and that might indicate you may have a loose connection.

Jason please do that. I check panel multiple time yesterday. Everything is connected correctly not sure why it’s showing this. Maybe this panel is going sour on me.

It has been dismissed.