IQ2 Arm Stay with no countdown delay

Arm Stay with no countdown delay stopped working now no matter what I do Check/uncheck this setting I get a countdown timer w/ beeping.
It keeps waking the house up when I get in from work after midnight.
Is this a bug with 2.5.0 or ??
TIA

R you meaning when u come in the door it starts beeping if this is the case that’s what it suppose to do Or else it would go off automatically but u can bypass this option by just disarming it from the app before opening the door

@cscarberry1997
No, thanks anyway.
I’m saying that when I arm, the timer is now counting down and never used to.
I had it set to bypass the timer.
It does not bypass the timer anymore.

That’s very weird

I’m not aware of a bug like that with 2.5. I was still on 2.4 at my house so I just upgraded to 2.5 and Arm Stay-No Delay still works on my panel. What detailed version do you have? Here’s what my About screens looks like. Does yours match?

2020-03-29

You can use the app to arm stay as a workaround to avoid the countdown until we get this figured out.

@rreynolds
Same as you Roy.

@rreynolds

Do you have Secure Arming turned on? (Same menu as Arm Stay No Delay setting)

@jwcsurety @rreynolds
No Jason, I do not . The panel just randomly started this behavior without any changes from me.

After I enable secure arming, it still did the countdown with arming and disarming

Have you tried rebooting the panel yet? Do so through the menu Settings > Advanced > Panel Reboot.

Any change after a reboot?

I’m going to test some setting combinations and see if I can recreate this. So far we haven’t seen it.

@jwcsurety
Yes reboot with setting on, setting off did not make a difference

I am unable to recreate this at all on a third test panel here, so it looks like it is rare or requires a very specific set of circumstances which I can’t find.

I am chatting with Qolsys about this and will follow up here with their feedback.

Any word? This weekend I’m going to try to reflash the latest update and see if that does anything

We’ve gone over the issue with Qolsys and they were testing at last communication. We have not heard a follow up yet, but we will post any update as soon as it is available.