IQ Panel 4 no wifi or cellular

So after I do a master reset (and hope that restores cellular and WiFi) are you saying I do not have to re-learn all of the PowerG and legacy sensors? A restore from ADC should automagically just have them rediscovered in the sensor list once each sensor heartbeats back to the panel? Or do I still need to go thru the whole property and re-learn all of the sensor devices first and ADC restore somehow changes/remaps the IDs to my last backed up ADC sensor list (so all my rules, etc are supposed to resume)?

Based on that is how much more time I have to carve out of what are already some busy weekends this month :wink:

So after I do a master reset (and hope that restores cellular and WiFi) are you saying I do not have to re-learn all of the PowerG and legacy sensors? A restore from ADC should automagically just have them rediscovered in the sensor list once each sensor heartbeats back to the panel?

Not exactly. The restore from backup can only be sent by us and must be requested, it does not occur automatically. This can only be sent during normal business hours. Its a manual process.

It is sent over cellular. It is possible that it can fail to send/complete depending on signal strength, although this is uncommon. If that is the case, wireless sensors would need to be re-learned manually.

Additionally, with PowerG, you will need to tamper each sensor individually after the backup/restore to get them to sync with the panel.

You can request the restore via Private Message for account verification purposes.