Indoor camera not recording

Hey guys so I have different settings set up for my indoor camera at 667 location like record when disarmed and record when armed away and record when in alarm it’s not doing any of this doorbell is working fine with the clips from the doorbell but nothing else what could cause this

I see requests being generated in history, but nothing is apparently responded to by the cam.

Can you please power cycle the camera? Then wait a few minutes for it to boot and test again?

If that fails, please delete and resave one of the recording schedules. Test it. Any change?

I’ll have someone unplug the camera this evening

Just now noticing this issue idk how long it’s be going on

Come notice my other location isn’t doing motions on the indoor camera which is weird I have 15 cameras beside the 2 indoor cameras that r having issues and the 15 all work fine 7 r dvr cameras 1 is a alarm.com doorbell 7 r blink camera which do motion alerts and 1 indoor ring camera all working fine this weird

At the other location, it looks like what you are referencing is a recording schedule that paused in November due to exceeding the upload quota, then it looks like you unpaused it on 12/6 but it hasn’t resumed.

Can you try power cycling and then editing and saving that schedule as well? Any change?

Will do when I’m there next time

sorry for the long wait I have tried both of what u suggested and neither Idea worked I unplugged both cameras for at least 10mins and nothing and also delated both rules on each account still nothing i have removed the cameras from both accounts and replaced with Ring so that i can have somthing is working i will at somepoint replace the Doorbell as well at some point

So what else do we do or should look at somthing else for video just don’t make sense

So what else do we do or should look at somthing else for video just don’t make sense

If the cameras have already been removed I’m not able to see any related recording rules or device info as those are deleted as well.

Removing and re-learning a camera would be a good troubleshooting step to see if they return to normal after re-installation and the initial setup process in ADC. I would also like to see the connection details for those cams and check signal. Since you have already removed the cams, if you want to relearn one as a test, we can look into it further if you notice continued failure. The last step would be to factory reset the cams, but that is not likely needed.

Ok I’ll try later next time I’m out there