How can I see / record qolsys panel video in my ADC app?

How can I see / record qolsys panel video in my ADC app?

I have an iq4 qolsys panel and it has motion detection and a camera built in. Is like to be able to remotely see video from it via the ADC app, but can’t figure out how.

The panel camera cannot be used for video streaming.

You can request peek-in images from it the same as with an Image Sensor, and upload alarm/disarm photos to ADC:

Thank you!

I didn’t see instructions in that link for configuring the peak in image with an image sensor.

Could you please point me toward the instructions for that?

To request a Peek-In using the Alarm.com Website:

1. Log into the Alarm.com Website.
  2. Click the camera icon on the Images card.
  3. Click either Peek-in next motion or Peek-in now option next to the panel camera. Peek in next motion requires the panel motion detector enabled.
  4. The image is uploaded to the Images Event Gallery. When the image is available for viewing, a notification is sent to all Peek-In notification recipients.

To request a Peek-In using the Alarm.com app:

1. Log into the Alarm.com app.
  2. Tap Images.
  3. Tap the camera icon.
  4. Tap Peek-In, tap to select the camera to capture the image.
  • Tap Next Motion to have the panel camera upload an image the next time the panel camera detects motion.
  • Tap Now to have the panel camera upload an image immediately.

To configure Peek-In recipients:

1. Log into the Alarm.com Website. This can only be configured on the website.

2. Click Automation.

3. Click the edit icon for Peek-Ins & Manual Image Uploads.

4. To choose notification recipients, click Add.

5. Click to select the desired recipients from the Address book, to add an unlisted recipient click New. When recipients has been selected, a checkmark appears next to their contact information.

6. Click Close.

7. Verify the rule is configured with the correct settings.

8. Click Save.

Thank you, one more question. Is there a way to configure the image capture and upload to occur anytime the panel detects motion?

What about anytime that it detects motion while the system is armed?

No, automatic upload options are below: