How can I downgrade IQ Panel 4 firmware to previous version?

I have been having immense difficulty getting multiple temperature sensors to work correctly with a Qolsys IQ Panel 4. As suggested by Surety support, I upgraded the panel firmware from 4.0.1 to 4.1.0, but no the problems are worse. I can install the temperature sensors (two DSC PG9905 and two Alarm.com ADC-S2000T Z-wave temperature sensors), but the temperatures reported through the iPhone app are not being updated.

After many days of trying to make these work, my last resort is to change the panel firmware back to version 4.0.1 to see if that will work. But the panel will not allow the firmware to be rolled back. I tried reinstalling using the ‘patch’ iqpanel4.0.1 and the panel reported no update available. I have disabled the auto-update feature. Is there any way to reinstall 4.0.1?

Rolling back and reflashing older firmware is not supported. The panel will not find any update using the network.

I had two PG9905 sensors correctly reading temperature when the panel was at 4.0.1. If they were not working, I would not have ordered 2 more.

When I tried adding the 3rd PG9905, things fell apart. Another support agent suggested upgrading the panel to 4.1.0, which has made things worse, it seems. (I learned that more than two PG9905 sensors is not supported, even though the Qolsys Panel 4 allows them to be added.

Removing the 3rd sensor does not fix the problem, probably because my panel is now a different version. Now I cannot get temperature readings even if only using the two original PG9905 sensors.