Help - Times are all wacky after power failure

ADC can see a few instances in the panel reports where lights turned on following motion detector activation so they have some times to look at. Hopefully we’ll get a confirmed cause out of it. We’ll follow up here.

Rules were rebuilt, so the issue should be gone for now.

I am at home today About 5 minutes ago, i heard the alarm say “system disarmed” and I did not touch it. I am guessing ADC is doing some testing and sent some command, reset, etc.

Now the lights are all coming on in the daytime again per the OP on this thread.

Can you tell me what happened here AND send the commands that fix this as you did yesterday?

Yes, Alarm.com is testing and gathering info from the system at this time for the issue described in this thread. They will be sending a few more commands and requesting some more data from the panel. We’ll follow up when all is done.

Could you update us on whether or not the issue is occurring right now?

yes, the issue is occuring right now

Commands have been sent to rebuild rules. Let us know if the issue persists.

ADC needs to collect data during the “broken” state of the rules in order to discover the cause. We’ve been unable to recreate the issue. They’ve collected more data from today and will be going over it.

its fixed now (I guess “temporarily” fixed is more accurate?)