GoBridge

Just set up a GoBridge on my system. Could you please check it to make sure it is correct. Also, my system is set on 1.13. Would you please arrange to update my system to the latest firmware?? I believe that there is no expense with a GoBridge. If there is an expense, Please advise. I plan to add the sensors after I update the firmware.

Thanks,

Wendell

Correct, if you have a Go!Bridge, 2GIG OTA updates can be performed without cost. It looks like some syncing commands are still going through but yes it is set for dual path currently.

As this is a tech support forum, typically you will want to address OTA update requests to customerservice@suretyDIY.com. I have forwarded this over though, and you will receive an email confirmation when the update starts. Note that the newest OTA is currently 1.14.

During the update, please make sure you do not enter panel programming or power down the system as this can cause damage.

Hi Jason,
I just ordered the bridge myself after reading about how it speeds commands along. It’s great that I can request an OTA update to 1.14. A question, though, is can the secondary keypad I have (2GIG-TS1) also be updated OTA? Will the main panel update the keypad? Do I have to do it manually? I know that the two have to have the same firmware to work together; just wondering how this is handled. Thank you.

A question, though, is can the secondary keypad I have (2GIG-TS1) also be updated OTA? Will the main panel update the keypad? Do I have to do it manually? I know that the two have to have the same firmware to work together; just wondering how this is handled. Thank you.

Yes, if an OTA update is applied and TS1s are present, the TS1s are updated simultaneously via the OTA.

Awesome! Thank you.