Getting garage door working with Alarm.com

I have had the MyQ garage door integrated in my system for almost 3 years now and never had an issue. A few months ago the power cord on the MyQ Gateway got unplugged and I never plugged it back in as it would be a hassle to get to and this of course meant there were “issue” notifications in the alram.com app, but just dismissed it as I did’t want to mess with trying to find the cord as it was hard to reach. This morning I plugged back in. The green and blue light are solid. However, I have two malfunction issues and they are:

Malfunction (Chamberlain Gateway 89D2)
Malfuction (Garage)

Do I need to reset it or sync it up somehow since it’s been unplugged for awhile? It’s been a few years so I don’t remember how to.

Also, due to having four children for my garage I have a sensor which when the garage is opened it says “exterior garage door opened.” Not sure if this is one and the same or separate from the above.

I have a Qolsys control panel.

Updated: 8:25am: Got email notifications that both the issues are back online now. Guess it took an hour or so to register after plugging in. You can lock/close this.

Thank you.

It can take a little time for the errors to clear once the underlying issue has been resolved, in this case plugging the MyQ back in.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.