GC3 Compatibility

I am about to purchase a GC3 panel for an old system takeover. I know the GC3 does not work with the TS1 sub-panel. Are there any other compatibility issues I should be aware of? I expect to use it with two 2Gig superswitch takeover modules, assorted 2Gig door and window sensors (replace some old non functional hard wired sensors), 2gig motion sensor, doorbell, Zwave thermostats, tilt sensor for garage door, replacing smokes and maybe a garage door module. See any problems or is there a compatibility list I can look at? I could not find this info on the 2Gig site. Also, the GC3 is listed as out of stock at SuretyDIY. Any idea when it will be available. I would rather buy from y’all.

Forgot to add that we will probably add cams within the next year

I expect to use it with two 2Gig superswitch takeover modules, assorted 2Gig door and window sensors (replace some old non functional hard wired sensors), 2gig motion sensor, doorbell, Zwave thermostats, tilt sensor for garage door, replacing smokes and maybe a garage door module.

The GC3 does not have official support quite yet for the ADC T2000 or the Linear Z-wave Garage opener. That’s not to say they definitely won’t work, (we’ve had users report success) but 2GIG and Alarm.com have not fully supported them due to possible issues. The first firmware for the GC3 is likely to address many Z-wave compatibility concerns.

All the sensors should operate just fine.

Also, the GC3 is listed as out of stock at SuretyDIY. Any idea when it will be available. I would rather buy from y’all

I’m told additional units should be available early next week, likely Monday.

Forgot to add that we will probably add cams within the next year

If you are adding ADC Cloud Video cameras, they are not impacted by the type of panel. In fact, cloud video is available without an interactive alarm subscription. They communicate with ADC directly using your internet connection.

Thank you, Jason

If I can get one (they are also shown as out of stock), would the 2Gig CT1000 thermostat be compatible?

Yes, I recall testing the CT100 on one myself. It should work fine. We are not currently stocking the CT100, but it can be found here, here, or here as a few alternatives.

As an update, additional GC3 units are available now.

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge The GC3 does not have official support quite yet for the ADC T2000 or the Linear Z-wave Garage opener. That’s not to say they definitely won’t work, but 2GIG and Alarm.com have not fully supported them due to possible issues. The first firmware for the GC3 is likely to address many Z-wave compatibility concerns.

GC3 did add support for the T2000 thermostat in the 3.0.1 firmware release. The Remote temp sensors however are still not supported. And yes, the Linear Z-wave garage opener is not yet supported/or controlled by the GC3 directly, but you can still learn it into the GC3 zwave controller, and ADC will recognize it.