Galaxy-S9 keeps disarming Alarm

Every night we arm our alarm system to away when we go to bed. We only have motions downstairs and sleep upstairs, and only door sensors no window sensors . So starting about a week ago one of our Galaxy-S9’s started disarming the alarm autonomously. I have tried , restarting the phones, optimizing the apps etc. Not sure what to do next.

To clarify, there is no app command being generated in the overnight disarm. It looks like you have bluetooth disarming enabled.

I’m personally not a big fan of bluetooth disarming for this reason, unfortunately it makes it so you can’t really arm away at night. Any reason for the phone to drop and reconnect its Bluetooth to the panel will cause the panel to disarm.

That could be due to any number of reasons, including interference, weak connection, distance, phone reboot for any reason (updates, power, etc.); literally anything that might cause bluetooth to temporarily disconnect.

The options in this case would be to either arm stay during the night (bluetooth disarm only works during away arming), or to disable bluetooth disarm.

Ok how do I disable it ?

That would be on the panel located under EDIT: Settings > Advanced Settings > Installation > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > Settings.

Uncheck the box next to Bluetooth Disarm.

There is no bluetooth settings under advanced settings.

You are correct, I misremembered. That is found under Settings > Advanced Settings > Installation > Devices > Bluetooth Devices > Settings.