Excluding old devices

Could you please remove the three dead locks AND try to remove both garage doors?

Commands to remove the locks have been re-sent at this time. Please allow about 5-10 minutes for the commands to take effect.

Are these devices on site and powered up? If so, commands will fail and the devices will need to be removed manually

They are not powered on. How would i do a manual? Is it at the panel?

It looks like there were a lot of Z-Wave commands around the time I sent those delete commands last night. Possible from adding/removing devices locally. Some commands failed and some did not.

Currently, most of the devices marked for removal or in malfunction have been successfully deleted.

I have resent commands to remove the Locks, Nodes 17 and 19 at this time. But they appear to be failing.

If the locks are on site, you can try removing them locally. Steps on how to do so can be found here

If there are any specific devices you still want removed, let us know the name of the device and we can send commands. We can also send a command to remove all Z-Wave devices, just let us know.