Enroll 2Gig FT6-345

I purchased several 2Gig FT6-345 sensors from you but they didn’t come with any instructions on how to enroll them into a 2Gig GC2 system. I’m also not finding anything useful on youtube. Please provide instructions on enroll these sensors into the alarm system.

Sensor programming, including the FT6-345, instuctions for the 2GIG GC2 found below:

Hello SuretyDIY team,
I’m having the same problem. Just purchased a 2gig-ft6-345 and no instructions to enroll.
I get to the control panel, work my way to “ADD DEVICES”, press the “learn” key" and …nothing.
tried again with removing/installing the battery (very short red light on the FT6), still nothing. Tried again holding the 3 pins dow.n Still nothing. System shows 12 devices and it does not enroll the 13th. Any other ideas?
Thanks.
jose

To confirm, are you removing the battery, following the set up instructions below, then adding the battery after pressing the learn button?

Thx for the reply Tyler.
I’ll try your setup instructions to enroll the water sensor.
More to follow!
jose

Back again Tyler,
So I was in the “wrong place” to enroll the FT^-345 initially, but finally found the “right place” and moved ahead when I came across a snag.

I entered all the parameters except the serial number, and the “sensor learn” doesn’t seem to be working.
I tried removing the battery & replacing the battery with no luck.
I tried to "check the network for new devices, but no go there either.

Here are the current settings on the panel for this device:
RF Sensor Type: 08 – 24 Hour Auxiliary Alarm
Equipment Type: Water
Equipment Code: (1065) 2GIG Flood Sensor
Serial Number: 0000000

Learn – Pull Battery tab or activate sensor to signal to panel.
Could use some help here as the battery tab and replacing the battery didn’t work and the “Activate sensor” is unclear.
tried pressing all 3 leads at the bottom
tried immersing the leads in a bit of water didn’t work.
tried adding/removing the battery.
tried check system for new/missing devices.

Equipment Age: New
Sensor Loop: 3
DIALER DELAY: DISABLED 

Not in your instructions

Voice Descriptor:blank
Sensor Reports: Enabled
Sensor Supervised: Enabled
Sensor Chime: (00) disabled

Any suggestions?
thx

For the water detection zone:

• RF Sensor Type: 08 – 24 Hour Auxiliary Alarm
  • Equipment Type: Water
  • Equipment Code: (1065) 2GIG Flood Sensor
  • Serial Number: Learn – Pull Battery tab or activate sensor to signal to panel.
  • Equipment Age: New
  • Sensor Loop: 3
  • Voice Descriptor: As desired
  • Sensor Reports: Enabled
  • Sensor Supervised: Enabled
  • Sensor Chime: As desired

To enter Serial Number, navigate to that field, click Shift then Learn. The panel should listen for the sensor activation. That is when you should add the battery into the sensor. Do this near the panel. What occurs when doing this?

IF re-adding the battery doesnt work, activating the sensor would be the next step.

Thx Tyler,
Followed your instructions.
And it worked like a charm.

During the “test” (boy did it work! LOL) The alarm sounded & the call center called to confirm all was OK.

I guess my final question is how do I just get the sensor to send a text and not alert the call center?
Sensor Supervised: Disabled

I guess my final question is how do I just get the sensor to send a text and not alert the call center?

If you want notification from ADC but not central station, you should change the RF Sensor Type to (23) No Response Type. This will only chime at the panel, no siren, but you can then get ADC notifications