emPower Schedules no longer functional after daylight savings

My schedules have stopped working since Saturday night. I noticed this first yesterday when none of my scheduled lights turned on, so I manually turned them on…and then they also failed to turn off with the schedule.

In looking at the settings within the panel it seems to show the correct start/end dates for daylight savings, but it seems that all rules are being skipped by the system.

I remember daylight savings issues in past years but I haven’t heard of any yet this year. As far as I’m aware they’ve got that working pretty well now. I sent a command to reload your ADC rules on your control panel just in case. Let us know if the problem persists.

The default daylight savings date on 2GIG is March 2nd so if there was going to be an issue I would have thought it would be on that day.

The default daylight savings date on 2GIG is March 2nd so if there was going to be an issue I would have thought it would be on that day.

Default DST start is 2nd Sunday (Q68) of march (Q67)…so its the 8th.

Default DST ends November (Q69) first sunday (Q70)… So its the 1st.

This only applies to those without cellular in any event, but 2GIG DST defaults are currently accurate.

I was wondering why the heck it would default to the 2nd. 2nd Sunday makes more sense.

Have the issues been addressed by the sent commands or are you still experiencing the problem?

I’m having the same issue.

Same command has been sent to your system. Give it a little time and let us know if this resolves the issue.

Just tested the empower light autumation rules…created rule to turn on at set time (12:40 pm), and turn off at set time (12:50 pm)

Works no issue… So apparently it has nothing to do with DST, and if it did, doesn’t anymore at least with 2GIG 1.12 ATT HSPA.

In any event, time/DST is set via ADC cellular/Bridge. Empower rules are run locally, and should have already existed.

So what’s the common denominator? Verizon? Qolsys? Weak/intermittent cellular signals/connections?

I think the difference is that they had schedules created prior to DST which were interrupted around that time. Checking to see if this is fairly isolated. It’s always easier to nail down when the extent of the issue is known.

My rules worked tonight!
Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear you are back up and running!

That seems to have resolved my issue as well, sorry for the delay as I didn’t get email notification that you all had replied.