Edge Panel Question

Hello,
Recently signed with Surety. Have two questions.

1. I was able to get MyQ garage door hub working on Alarm.com, however on the panel I have the option to add a garage door but it seems to be the same enrollment process as the alarm.com, are they not linked? Does this mean to have MyQ on the Edge panel I have to delete it from ADC?

2. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to clear the events log. I messed with the panel (and still haven’t finished setting up the system so it keeps building). There has to be away to erase the history, no?

MyQ devices cannot be controlled from the 2GIG Edge panel and ADC. The only panels which support MyQ control at this time are the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+, the IQ Hub, the IQ 4 Hub, and the IQ Panel 4.

Event history cannot be manually/selectively deleted.

Understood on the MyQ.

For the event history, If I sell my house, the new owner gets all of the event history camera feed. Now even factory reset will clear it? (which I see isn’t really a factory reset but each section has its own default reset option). Seems like a major oversight on 2Gigs part.

Restoring panel defaults in settings will clear that data, however this will clear all sensors, codes, Z-wave devices as well. If you sell and hand off the panel you can factory reset.

Excellent thanks