Doorbell Camera ADC-VDB770 Recording

My last recording to the my saved folder for the VDB770 was on June 6th, I receive notifications if the button is pushed via ADC and I am also am able to get Live views via the ADC app. But today I had the doorbell pushed and no saved recording.

If the camera is powered up with a solid green LED (connected to the network) and Live View is functioning correctly, try turning off the recording rule(s) that is not working.

This can be done via the toggle switch under Video > Recording Rules in Alarm.com. Wait 5 minutes then turn the rule back on. Wait an additional 5 minutes and test.

If no resolution, delete the rule, wait 5 minutes, recreate the rule, wait 5 minutes, then test for resolution.

Do each rule one at a time.

When recreating rules, make sure you are following best practices for VA rules

I had to delete the rules and add them back 10 to 20 minutes between rules.
They ultimately did perform correctly.
Thanks

Forgot to mention that when I logged into ADC.com and go to Video/Live Video on the camera view it has an link on the lower right corner of the live view frame it gives you an option to request a video record, it took a while but it finally did record when I tried several live views, then adding rules worked.