door lock still shows 'pending'

we’ve installed a new front door lock and it is linked to our z-wave 2GIG panel. However, when i assign specific users to the lock it shows “Front Door (Pending)”. i’ve clicked the button to ‘resend’ the codes to the door but it doesn’t seem to help

Interestingly, the door lock seems to have our codes as we are all able to unlock the door. however, the rule we’ve been using to disarm the panel when teh door is unlocked isn’t working. and the logs show a generic ‘slot#’ when the door is unlocked rather than a specific user.

how do i fix this?

Thank you,
Steve

Happy to help! How far away is this lock from the panel?

Was the lock learned into the panel within about 6 feet?

It looks like the responses you are seeing are due to the system/lock not replying properly to commands sent through ADC.

the rule we’ve been using to disarm the panel when teh door is unlocked isn’t working. and the logs show a generic ‘slot#’ when the door is unlocked rather than a specific user.

As this is a new lock, note you would need to add that lock to the disarm automation rule. Navigate to the Automation page in Alarm.com and edit the rule to add the second lock. The rule currently only covers the original lock.

Since the lock or system is not acknowledging command processes for the new lock properly, the user-names are not being associated with slot numbers. ADC is not receiving confirmation from the system that there were successful code transfers.

This is typically due to communication issues or incomplete pairing locally. The lock may otherwise seem to function, but some processes will fail.

It may be good to try removing and relearning close by the panel, then after installing in permanent locations, run a network rediscovery at the panel.