Does ADC provide IP:port info for Go!Bridge ?

I just programmed my Go!Bridge to the panel, it was pretty painless as most things have been. In the configuration it has s section for “third-party monitoring service’s server”. Does ADC or Surety provide a list of IPs and port numbers for the panel to call out via the Go!Bridge? Or does it somehow auto-determine this info for ADC? And this is only for non-ADC monitoring services?

I don’t know exactly what those settings are for. The Port # (1 to 8) part confuses me because those are obviously not TCP/IP port numbers. This post makes as good a guess as any…

The Port #1, 2…8 are not “TCP” related themselves, they seem to be a index of connection points. It seems that you could add more than 1 target “port”, or “receiving server”. When you enable a “port #” it then feeds into a field for what appears to be a TCP port # and an IP address, mine seems to have defaulted for Port 1 being TCP port 1125 on IP 209.222.135.33, which is assigned to Carpathian hosting, who hosts alarm.com as well.

It seems to be working, it is really nice having instant processing of requests via the apps (e.g. lighting), it sure would be even nicer if ADC added scene support for the Zwave side…

I know I’ve been saying this for a long time now, but Z-Wave scenes are supposedly coming soon from Alarm.com.