Craftsman Assurelink

Also, are you choosing “MyQ-Enabled Garage Door Opener” as the type? This should be selected and use the yellow learn button.

Can you delete the gateway so I can start completely over ? I I last tried Saturday evening . And yes I chose that one when setting it up .

Sure, when setting it up, if it is not successful in learning, let us know the time you attempted it, and we’ll have ADC dig through the logs to discover if there are any errors.

Keep an eye on the CIGBU and see if it has a blue LED after attempting to learn the opener.

We’ve sent a command to remove the gateway, please allow five minutes for completion.

Started at 10:24am central and gave me the error at 10:26am

Thank you, what LEDs show on the CIGBU?

Green/blue right now

Alright, digging through this, it looks very likely that the CIGBU may be problematic/defective. We are not seeing responses at all or any attempts to send garage device info. Equipment update requests are acknowledged by the gateway, but it responds with no new devices.

If you see a solid blue LED, that indicates that the gateway has learned in a device, so it looks like for some reason this unit is not relaying the data. It may not be successfully completing enrollment.

The best next step would be to try a new CIGBU.

Can you delete the gateway I purchased a new one .

We’ve sent a command to remove it. Please allow a few minutes for this to take effect.