Central Station Monitoring

Hello,

Prospective customer here as my current contract with my ADC dealer expires at the end of this month. I searched around the forums a bit and read the FAQ but I still have one question left:

Is the Central Station that Surety contracts with UL Listed as a certified central station
monitoring center?

I’ve used ADC since 2006 (I was a “self-install” or what they called “ADC Direct” customer until last year when I sold the home and moved into new construction) and while I really like the automation with ADC, after 25 years working in public safety I really only care about how reliable the monitoring is.

So far I am really impressed with Surety’s responsiveness in the forums and support for DIYers. The UL question is my last remaining concern before I pull the trigger on switching to SuretyDIY.

Happy to assist!

Is the Central Station that Surety contracts with UL Listed as a certified central station monitoring center?

suretyDIY uses AvantGuard Monitoring as our 24/7 Central Station. AvantGuard utilizes two fully redundant, UL listed, CSAA 5-Diamond Certified and geographically separate monitoring centers.

Awesome! Thank You. That’s exactly what I needed to know.