Carbon monoxide reset

The CO detector beeped like a battery replacement was needed. So I changed battery and still have beeping after securing monitor back on wall holder. I’m getting intermittent green blinking light with no beep and 30 seconds later a yellow blinking light with a beep and again a green/no beep and again yellow light/with beep and so on and so on every 30 seconds… How can I properly reset the CO detector?
BTW there is no CO issue in the house!

It looks like this may be a detector installed for a while. Note that the lifespan for the CO detection element is 5 years. The end of life date will be printed on the device label. I would double check this before trying further troubleshooting.

If the detector is 5 years old and past its EOL date, it would need to be replaced. There is no troubleshooting to stop EOL malfunctions.

OK then … label does say Replace:2018/ March
So how do I get a new Surety CO detector?

Looks like this is for a 2GIG system. You can find the 2GIG CO Detector here in our store.

This forum thread goes over programming a CO detector into your panel. In this case you can simply swap the TXID serial of the old one for the new detector in programming.

Coincidentally, I have exactly this problem today. How do I remove the smoke detector from the panel so it doesn’t sound a tamper alarm when I take the device down? I can’t have it beeping and keeping everyone awake while I await a replacement.

Forgot to mention, I have a 2GIG GC2 panel

The video below shows how to remove any sensor on the 2GIG GC2 panel, including smoke or CO:

Thanks Jason, that did the trick.