Can't access zwave device via ADC

So I added a handful more z wave dimmer switches to my Qolsys IQ2 panel, but I was unable to access one of the new switches via ADC. I was able to control it from my panel but it was not showing up on ADC (I gave it a couple days…). I decided to try to remove the device and start over, but the panel was not letting me clear or delete the device, so I removed all devices so I could start fresh. Unfortunately, now I have no devices connected to my panel and am unable to add the devices back. When I try to learn them in it just times out. I updated the software but the new patch didn’t help. Any suggestions?

Just curious, did you reset each device individually according to the manufacturer’s instructions, before attempting to add them back to the panel? When I recently switched over from ADT Pulse, I first deleted them from ADT, and then had to reset them prior to adding to the iQ panel. My dimmers are GE/Jasco which required removing the face plate to access the reset button, which was an added pain.

Using Remove All Devices does not do the same thing as Clear Device.

Remove all Devices just wipes them from the panel, but the parent network saved in each device itself remains. They will each individually still need to have a Clear Device operation performed on them to remove that parent network data and let them pair again.

For each device, enter Clear Device on the panel, then while the panel is listening for devices, press the pair button on the device.

You do not need to factory reset anything, but you must use Clear Device on each.

Also, when adding Z-wave devices, there can be a delay at times where the panel does not sync newly added devices quickly. You can force that sync by sending a command from the System Manager. Select Send Z-wave Device List to ADC to sync those up.

Thank you both for the helpful replies. Clearing them did the trick!