BE469ZP Lock Set Programming - IQ4 for Dummy

I’m trying to migrate a Z-Wave Lock set from a Vivint panel. The Vivint panel is still on and available. I have un-paired the lock twice and reset it to factory. I checked the factory unlock codes on the lock with success. Vivint pin no longer works and it no longer shows up in the Vivint app. I cannot figure out how to delete Lock 6, 7, and 8 now from the IQ4 that I’ve created in the process or even find a un-pair for the sensors. Any advice in the are would help. Found delete devices on the app but it does not work? Schlage

Just to be sure, there is a reported issue with using Z-wave devices which are connected to panels from that provider. In short, the lock must be removed/cleared by using the remove device steps in the original panel. Usually you can clear the parent network link from any panel, but not in this case.

See the post here for info:

I don’t see any devices paired to your IQ Panel, though it looks like the panel is not reporting to ADC at this time. Do you have it powered down?

or even find a un-pair for the sensors

Are you referencing sensors used with the old panel? If you have a Sky Panel or later, I don’t believe any of the sensors will be compatible with any other system.