battery replacement after power failure

I have a 2GIG-CP21-345E. I converted it from VIVINT and it has been working well. I am so happy that I switched to surety DIY!!

Over the weekend we had a power failure due to storm that lasted about 36 hours. We are now showing battery low. Will this recharge? How long should I wait before needing to replace the backup battery? ANd if I need a replacement do you sell these?

thanks

We are now showing battery low. Will this recharge? How long should I wait before needing to replace the backup battery? ANd if I need a replacement do you sell these?

I no longer see a low battery alert, so it looks like this is resolved. Low battery will resolve itself as long as the battery is still ok, and it will take some time to charge, proportional to how long of an outage.

To ensure latest manufacturing dates we do not post replacement batteries in our store currently or stock large numbers, but if you are a suretyDIY user and a replacement 2GIG battery is needed, we would be happy to assist. Simply let our customer service team know you are in need of a replacement and they will help get you what you need. customerservice@suretyDIY.com.