Android Alarm.com Widget Not Working

I have always used the Alarm. Com android widgets on my home screen to control my system. Over the past few weeks, the widgets have stopped working and won’t arm or disarm the system.
I have to go into the app and change the system state which is fast less convenient.

Why aren’t the widgets working?

I need to consult with some people on this one. Do you mind if we follow up with you tomorrow?

That’s fine - please take your time.

In terms of troubleshooting I’ve tried everything under the sun. Removed and readded the widget. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, removed and readded pin login. Everything you can think of.

What is the app version you currently have installed? Also, what is the model of phone and the version of Android being used?

4.10.16 - app

Checked on Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S10 Plus. Android 10.

Hmm, I am not seeing the same thing on Android 10 with that latest app version 4.10.16.

I’m using a Pixel 3 and it looks like scenes are functioning through widgets I create.

Do you see any specific errors when creating the widget or does it appear to get added correctly? Does the phone indicate that the panel was armed and it doesn’t arm? Or does it just time-out?

Can you try running a widget right now and let me know when you did it? I will check your ADC history to make sure the scene call is listed there.

Pixel 3XL here. I found that deleting the widget & re-adding worked for me. YMMV, of course. :wink: