Alarm with lock integration?

Hello. I am looking for a a new alarm system which has integration with deadbolt lock. Goal, I have someone come in at night and want the door to unlock and alarm disarm easily, and then rearm as easy as possible and or have system check to make sure doors are locked and system armed during the night except for that short time. I would like to have monitoring, few motion detectors, 2 deadbolt locks, smoke detectors etc included. Do you have suggestions on how to best pursue this I would be very appreciative.
Thank you.

Fairly straightforward to handle this, components below:

Gold Interactive Subscription.
Alarm.com compatible panel.
Zwave Door Locks.
Auto disarm below:

I don’t typically recommend using the locks internal auto-lock after a period of time rule, I’ve seen too many owners damage their door frame with extended bolts, but this is possible. However, you can also set up to automatically lock the doors when the system is armed. You can also set up arming reminders.

Motion detectors.
Smoke detectors.

Thanks for the information.
Few more questions, Where do you install the control panel and what connections does it need?
If I want the monitoring service, how does that work?
Are you able to set up different individuals to have different actions set up? What I mean is can we have it set up so person x who comes in at night to drop off packages, have it so it disarms and arms as the doors unlock and lock. Then person z who works during the day not have it automatically arm it self when they go out for lunch? What about when they leave at night, can it arm it then?
Hope that is not too confusing, I just want to make sure we can get it set up and working like we want. Thanks. Andrew

@andrew

What panel?

When I click on the link above that says “alarm.com control panel”, looks like 2GIG

It is. But there there is also the QOLSYS panel.

Monitoring options:
Self monitoring or central station monitoring options.

Self monitoring is notifications and alerts, remote interactive services via alarm.com.

Central Station monitoring is all that plus two way voice over the panel, calls from central station personal in emergency events, alarm events, and subsequent police/fire/emergency dispatch if necessary.

Verified versus unverified alarm events

You must contact your non-emergency 911 dispatch for your area and get the alarm 911 number for central station to call.

Also verify if your area is verification only. Some jurisdictions will NOT respond to unverified alarm events (they will respond to fire and duress alarms though even if they won’t respond to unverified burglary/intrusion alarms)

Installation of 2GIG Is center, above ground level, and ideally within approx 100’ of installed sensors (max is usually 300’-400’ or so line of sight). You may need a repeater depending on signal strength/quality if you exceed that distance or have anything that would Impede/impair the rf signal.
A 2GIG 345mhz repeater (resolution) will extend the range approx 1200’

18/2 or 18/4 unshielded wire for transformer (for more info, see: http://www.2gigforum.com/threads/201-How-to-install-the-control-panel?p=663&viewfull=1#post663)

It is recommended to use TS1’s (or PAD1’s) at entries.

The panel uses a 3G Verizon or ATT cellular module with optional broadband connectivity (BRDG1). The alarm.com service plan is tied to this cell module.

For installation and programming of panel, and all sensors and devices, see: http://www.2gigforum.com/forums/9-Installation-and-Troubleshooting

And zwave device that are powered (light switches etc, act as repeaters, locks do not…so there may be a range issue depending on distance between panel and lock)

You can pay for the extra addon for “arming schedules” (allows you to set automated arming sequences, and you can set notifications for arming…for example, set auto arming for 5pm…set notification " system armed, at 5pm")

Post above edited.

If I want the monitoring service, how does that work?

If your need to purchase the equipment, you can purchase it with the monitoring service of your choice and we will program the pieces, set up your accounts, and do testing before sending them to you. You’ll receive a welcome email when your order is processed that includes next steps, as well as your tracking information.

Are you able to set up different individuals to have different actions set up? What I mean is can we have it set up so person x who comes in at night to drop off packages, have it so it disarms and arms as the doors unlock and lock. Then person z who works during the day not have it automatically arm it self when they go out for lunch? What about when they leave at night, can it arm it then?

There are a number of rules you can use to create different scenarios. You can set up rules to have your integrated locks disarm the alarm when unlocked. You can also set up notifications reminding you to arm (which can be done remotely) at a particular time if the system was not armed already. You can also set up notifications, using Geo-fences, for when all cell phones associated with an account leave a specified distance from the location. Arming schedules are an add on that can have the alarm turned on and off on a schedule, but many find that the remote access, rules and notifications make them un-needed.