Alarm Issues on a 2GIG Panel

Is it possible to set this up so that if our alarm goes off and I disarm it from my phone that no further action is required? Also, every time I set up a temporary password when we’re on vacation (for use by cat sitter) it doesn’t work. Also, I need to be able to have two doors set up for exiting when arming for away but that doesn’t seem to be possible. These two issues have resulted in several false alarms. So many in fact, that I recently requested that the police never be called under any circumstances.

Thanks.

Is it possible to set this up so that if our alarm goes off and I disarm it from my phone that no further action is required?

No, once an alarm signal is generated and forwarded to the central station, they will act on it accordingly.

Also, every time I set up a temporary password when we’re on vacation (for use by cat sitter) it doesn’t work.

are you referring to a passcode to disarm the panel? Or a password to use with the central station?

Also, I need to be able to have two doors set up for exiting when arming for away but that doesn’t seem to be possible.

Any number of sensors can be programmed as Entry Exit. Entry Exit zones do not trip an alarm if opened during an exit countdown. Go into system programming, navigate to the sensor you are looking to change to entry/exit and press the down arrow. Select the Zone type of Entry Exit (1) or Entry Exit (2). These two have independently programmed entry delays. (2 is typically used for a longer delay)

I’m referring to the code that is used at the panel to disarm. Thanks.

When was the last time you added a user? I’m not seeing it in the history.

Could you try adding a test user with temporary access for today and report whether it functions as expected? And stops functioning when expected?

Just to clarify, are you creating a temporary user with an expiration, or a timed access user who can only for example access the system between noon and 4?