Alarm.com Thermostat no longer following schedule

We have 3x ADC-T2000 thermostats that have worked fine for years with our 2gig GC2 panel. We’re having intermittent connectivity problems and the thermostats are not following the schedule. I’ve tried:

• Turning schedules on/off
  • Modifying schedules
  • Rebooting the panel
  • Rebooting the thermostats

When the panel reports a failed device I try to remove it and re-add it but it doesn’t appear to be removed. Also, when I access the Z-Wave settings on the controller and try to remove the thermostats it never gets past the “discovering network”.

The only thing that changed recently is we upgraded the panel firmware to 1.19 and replaced the 3g cell module with 4g but I can’t say for sure the issue started around that time as we weren’t using the heat as much as we are now.

After the steps you have taken, I would next remove the thermostats from the panel, wait 10 minutes, then re-learn the thermostats.

Any luck with new schedules after re-adding the thermostats?

OK thanks, I was missing the step of pressing a button on the thermostat to remove them from the panel. I removed all 3 thermostats, factory reset them, and re-added them. I will test schedules again now.