Alarm.com Integration

I made changes to the users on my PC using the alarm.com website including code changes and user numbers.

That info did not translate to the panel. It still shows the old user info in the panel user section.

To clarify: the user codes themselves did not change at the panel? the codes are not currently working?

How long did you wait in between setting up the codes and testing? Typically you will want to wait about 5 minutes per user code change before testing. It is usually much quicker, but ADC states it can take up to 5 minutes for new codes to register.

The codes were entered at the panel and at ADC website so I’m not sure. I do none that I replaced user 1 ADMIN with my name and info but it did not transfer and still has not as of today. I restarted the panel and did a full system test. No change.

I also updated user 2 and it did not transfer.

It’s been about 24 hours since I tried.

On Qolsys, names can sync from panel to ADC but not the other way around. It will just populate the code and assign it to “Admin” for #1 and “User” 2 and so on.

You can manually change the name at the panel using the edit icon on the user management screen.

Have you tested to see if the codes function to disarm the system?