Add more monitors

What is the procedure for adding more monitors? I believe it is $2 for 20 more, but not sure how to get it done.

Are you trying to add additional security sensors? If so, no matter what package you have, all sensors supported by your panel will be supported by your account.

Activity monitoring is an added feature with Gold Interactive that gives you the ability to check the status of sensors regardless of alarm status. So for example, you can check to see that a door or window is open or closed now, even when the alarm is off. Activity monitoring does not apply to all sensors, for example the smoke detector is either activated or not activated, regardless of the alarm status, so there is no need to view its current status. More information on activity monitoring versus security monitoring can be found on this thread.

If you are trying to add additional activity monitoring extra blocks of 5 sensors are $2/block. Activity monitoring for 10 sensors is included with Gold Interactive. More information on features available for add ons is shown on our pricing page.

If you would like to add additional blocks of activity monitoring, you can email customerservice@suretyDIY.com with your account information and the request and they’ll get you up and running.

I just added 5 additional monitors. Can you monitor a smoke detector and water sensor. My list says N/A?

No. These sensors do not work with activity monitoring.

Activity monitoring does not apply to all sensors, for example the smoke detector is either activated or not activated, regardless of the alarm status, so there is no need to view its current status.

If you are away from home and a water sensor triggers that you have a water leak, how can you get that alarm from your Ipad or cell phone?

Flood sensors would be programmed typically as an auxiliary alarm, which is not available for activity monitoring because it is either in alarm state or not.

You would set up alarm notifications for this type of sensor, not sensor activity.