ADC-VDB770 Web Live Video

I can view the doorbell live video from the Alarm.com app but I can’t when I’m logged into their website. I’m currently using my home network for both connections so I don’t know why the web interface isn’t working…it gets stuck at 80% when viewing live video.

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser?

How long has this been going on?

The wireless link quality for that camera is actually pretty low, currently 50%. It is showing as being connected to a 5 Ghz band. It has only missed one supervision check in, but I would strongly recommend connecting that cam to your 2.4 Ghz network for better performance and signal penetration. 5 Ghz bands typically have a much shorter range and reliability issues near the edge of their range.

Both bands are using the same SSID so how can I change it to only use the 2.4 band? Is that on my router side or doorbell side?

EDIT: I’m also trying to use a fixed IP for my doorbell but after entering the settings, it displays that it is restarting and then the Get IP address Automatically (DHCP) is selected again.

So I just tried Firefox and it worked fine, I’m looking into why Safari isn’t working. Thanks for your support.

Thank you for confirming. Let me know if you get a chance to test more and if that issue with safari continues without resolution. I would recommend trying to clear the cache on the Safari browser.

Yes, assigning the band would be router side. Best practice for cameras would be to use a dedicated 2.4 Ghz band. If you are otherwise not having issues with the camera there is no urgent need to make the change, but if connection problems creep up, I would consider exploring this option.

If you can repeatedly access through one browser but not the other then it is certainly browser specific.