ADC-V520IR Issue

I purchased a Vivint branded ADC-V520IR and successfully installed it on my Suretycam/alarm.com account. During the setup it also upgraded to the latest firmware. Alarm.com shows IP8136W-ALAM-0100e and my wireless signal is showing 99%. I am having an issue when trying to set my recording schedule based on an unlocking event. I tried to set an initial schedule as a test which would record video when my Yale lock was unlocked with a code. I walked outside and locked the door then a few minutes later I unlocked the door with my code. The first few times it captured 1 second of video. After that it would inconsistently capture the 1 sec video. It never recorded anything longer regardless of what I changed my video settings to.
I was able to view live video throughout this entire period and have not had a problem with it.

I am also a bit confused regarding the length of the video. I cannot tell if it’s set per my setting (15 seconds) or the 50-60 seconds Alarm.com states will be captured.

Please let me know if any other information is needed.

Regards
M-

Let me look into that for you. Can you provide the MAC Address of the camera you’re working with?

Hi Jay -

As requested: 0002D12DD304

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for that info, I’ll look into this and get back to you here.