ADC-V520 IR Flapping

We have an ADC-V520 in the nursery. At dusk the camera is flapping between normal and IR mode every few seconds. It does this for perhaps 10 minutes before it settles down into IR only. It wouldn’t be a huge issue except when it switches modes it makes a clicking noise, and sometimes wakes the baby. Is there anything I can adjust to reduce the flapping?

Just to clarify, it looks like the back-end is reporting this is a V521, not a V520. Is that correct?

I’ve not noticed this occurring on any cams, though I haven’t specifically tried to create this error previously. I should think the IR switch would delay or have a higher threshold for when it kicks back off for a short while after switching on to avoid this type of behavior.

I do see that the firmware on this camera is behind. Camera firmware can be viewed and updated on the Video Device Settings - Video Device Info page on Alarm.com. Any change after this update is applied?

Just to clarify, it looks like the back-end is reporting this is a V521, not a V520. Is that correct?

You got it - I forgot that we did end up getting the new version.

I do see that the firmware on this camera is behind. Camera firmware can be viewed and updated on the Video Device Settings – Video Device Info page on Alarm.com. Any change after this update is applied?

Thanks for pointing that out - I didn’t think to check. Will update and report back.